Latest Fixtures – Games and Training Sessions
All home games at Nailsea School @ 7.45pm tip-off. Away game times vary, please ensure you are there with plenty of time before tip-off. WEBBA Site Link for fixture confirmation if you want to check there too.
Away team addresses and locations are available from the WEBBA site
Some key information about the club:
- During the summer (May, June, July) we normally have a more casual 1-hour session each week to stay active and to give new players a chance to play and potentially look to join the team. See the side bar for latest schedule and timings
- Full 2-hour training sessions usually take place in August and September. 7.30 – 9.30pm.
- All training sessions will take place on Wednesday evenings at the (fairly) newly built Nailsea School Sports Halls.
- During the season training will take place every week unless there is a home game, please check the fixtures page for details.
- Home games will be held on a Wednesday at Nailsea School with a 7.45pm tip-off time.
- Training sessions include a variety of offensive and defensive drills, work on shooting, individual skills and team play, and a 5 on 5 scrimmage later in the session.